Uppvall Associates, Inc. is the Listing Broker for the Owners of the vacation properties in its rental program. This means the broker and its subagents represent the Property Owner. We owe the Owner undivided loyalty, utmost care, disclosure, obedience to lawful instruction, confidentiality, and accountability. However, we must present properties honestly and accurately.
1. CHECK-IN: Check in time is 3:00 P.M. Sorry, no exceptions.
2. LATE ARRIVALS: If your arrival will be after 5:00 P.M. on Saturday, you must notify us in advance and have paid your Final Payment in order for alternative arrangements to be made for picking up your key.
ABSOLUTELY NO KEYS WILL BE PROVIDED AFTER HOURS WITHOUT PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS.
3. CHECK-OUT: Check out time is 10:00 A.M. Sorry, no exceptions. Keys must be returned to our office. If checking out early, drop the keys in our key box next to our front door. If keys are lost or misplaced, tenants are responsible for cost for having the home re-keyed.
4. PAYMENT PROCEDURES: A 50% DEPOSIT must be received in our office within 15 days of booking or the reservation will be canceled. FINAL PAYMENT is due 30 days prior to arrival. Deposit will be forfeited on all reservations canceled due to non-receipt of final payment. Reservations made within 30 days of arrival require payment in full by certified check or money order. All payments must be in U.S. Funds. In addition to the rent, a non-refundable processing fee of $100.00 is payable at the time of the initial deposit. There is a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We strongly recommend that you protect your investment with CSA330 Protection Plan www.vacationrentalinsurance.com administered by CSA Travel Protection, in the event you are unable to travel to your scheduled destination. Please refer to Uppvall Associates, Inc. cancellation penalties below.
6. CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS: Any changes or cancellation made to a vacation plan after receipt of deposit are subject to a $100.00 per lease change/cancellation fee. Refunds in the event of cancellation by the tenant, for any reason, shall be issued less the change/cancellation fee and the processing fee, only upon the complete re-rental of the property by the Landlord or Broker, that is, only if the property is subsequently rented for the same dates for at least the same rate. In the event the property is not re-rented, no refunds shall be issued and the Tenant agrees to hold the Landlord and/or Broker harmless. No Refunds will be given in the event of Cancellations due to unforeseeable events such as, but not limited to, Illness, Loss of Job, Power Outages or Hurricanes, etc.
7. ACCOMMODATIONS: All properties are privately owned and reflect the tastes and standards of each individual property owner. The Vacation Rental Website is intended to provide you with basic information regarding the property. We suggest you view the property before renting. Our agents try their best to represent the properties completely and honestly, but misinterpretations can sometimes mean disappointment for you. If you have not personally inspected the property prior to signing a Rental Agreement, you agree to accept the property as-is upon arrival, and that you will not be entitled to any refund of rental moneys and that you will have no claim or recourse against Uppvall Associates, Inc. or the property Owner.
8. REPAIRS: Our staff works very hard to make sure your stay is happy and comfortable. However, there are things that are out of our control. Please understand that the Owner or Broker shall not be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guests' stay. Owner or Broker cannot guarantee against failure of structural, electrical, mechanical components or appliances, but Owner and Broker will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of component or appliances. Tenant needs to notify us immediately for any repairs that need to be done. Unwarranted service calls will be charged to the Tenant.
9. CLEANING / SECURITY DEPOSIT: A $200.00 cleaning / security deposit is required as part of every Rental Agreement. Each property is cleaned before your arrival. While we endeavor to make everyone happy, differing impressions of cleanliness can create problems; in such cases the Rental Office standards shall prevail. You are responsible for cleaning during your stay and for leaving the property thoroughly clean at check out. Cleaning deposits will be refunded within 14 days of your date of departure provided:
a. there are no damages,
b. there are no phone charges,
c. Dishes, Pots, Pans, Silverware, and utensils are washed (Do not leave in Dishwasher),
d. Stove/Oven left clean,
e. Refrigerator clean and free of food,
f. Microwave is clean (no food particles!),
g. Sink and faucets clean,
h. Coffee Maker clean,
i. Countertops clean,
j. Kitchen table clean,
k. Kitchen floor clean,
l. All floors vacuumed,
m. Beds made,
n. Bathrooms left clean,
o. All litter, cans and paper in and around home are in trash barrels, and
p. Furniture in home is returned to its rightful place.
10. SMOKING: Smoking is not permitted inside homes. Outside smoking is permitted but litter must be picked up.
11. OCCUPANCY LIMITS: The local Board of Health sets an occupancy limit for each property. Occupancy (including small children, infants and visitors) is not to exceed the limit cited on the Rental Agreement and must be observed at all times. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the leased property, the Rental Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund, and the Renter agrees to vacate the property immediately upon demand of the Broker or Owner
12. PETS: No pets are permitted in homes or on rented properties. If a pet is discovered on the rented property, the Rental Agreement may be immediately terminated without refund, and the Renter agrees to vacate the property immediately upon demand of the Broker or Owner. Kennels are available locally. Please inquire with the Broker for local recommendations.
13. LINEN: Tenant is required to supply their own linens; sheets, pillowcases, towels, washcloths, dishtowels, beach blankets, and towels, etc. Each property does provide pillows and at least one blanket per bed.
14. BEACHES: All public beaches are owned and operated by either the Town of Dennis . The Landlord and/or the Broker have no control over, nor any responsibility for, the unavailability or condition of any beach. Beach parking stickers are not included in your rental fee and can be purchased from the local Town